Roller Shutter Doors
Single Skinned Roller Shutters
RDS Supply a wide range of cost effective roller shutter doors suitable for all types of application - from basic shop front security heavy duty industrial use. Available in a choice of finishes & colours, our roller shutter doors require little maintenance and will provide years of reliable service.
Click on the images below to enlarge them:
These images below are for reference only.
Insulated Roller Shutters
Insulated roller shutters are ideal for situations where energy conservation and protection against the elements, extreme noise and a high level of security are a primary consideration, such as Warehouses, Distribution centres, Garages/factories, Equipment noise partitioning, Paint spray booths, Maintenance buildings and Storage facilities. RDS doors suit a wide range of applications from small security shutters to large warehouse openings.
The very best in quality
The doors supplied by RDS have been designed to withstand 20m/sec wind generation (745 wpa) pressure and special designs can allow for higher wind loads. RDS doors cut down energy waste due to heat flow through and around the door curtain. The sides are weather stripped with twin vertical brush seals on both faces of the curtain, and a rubber seals the bottom panel to the floor. The door brackets are multi drilled and mirror imaged for easy on-site installation, all the head plates are finished in BZP with slot adjustment fixing.
RDS doors are custom made to fit any openings and are available in galvanised steel, plastisol coated or powder coated to suit any project regardless of its complexity.
Quick Action Roller Shutters
Quick action roller shutters with genuine speed qualities. They open and shut
much faster than conventional roller shutters. The result: The more an external opening is used, the higher the energy saving. In addition, reduced opening times minimize drafts and therefore contribute to maintaining the working environment.
The quick action roller shutter is about three times quicker than a conventional roller shutter, nevertheless very competitive. The slats are filled with PU hard foam. This ensures high surface stability and insulation.
Advantages of the EcoSpeed Alu quick action roller shutter
- Robust drive technology without expensive electronics
- Simple installation and operation
- Modified drive and automatic start system for excellent sealing
- Specially developed profile shape for high-quality visual characteristics
- The adhesive binding of shell and
- PU hard foam core means high surface
- stability and very good insulating qualities
- Robust guide rails in galvanized steel with low-wear plastic
- strips for quiet roller shutter operation
- Large dimension self-aligning ball bearing for
- supporting the barrel assembly
- Flexible rubber sealing compensates for uneven floors